If you want to apply for a building repair grant from Cadw, you need to express your interest by the 6th April and you must appoint a consultant that is conservation accredited. Professor John Edwards leads on all our building conservation projects and is accredited (also called certified) in building conservation and meets these requirements. Any repair to a Listed building which isn’t precisely a like for like repair also requires a Listed Building Consent application which must be accompanied by Heritage Impact Assessments and a Heritage Impact Statement. Edwards Hart have expertise in all these areas and also trains others in this work. Edwards Hart operates throughout the UK and Ireland from their headquarters in Wales and undertakes small and large projects for different types of organisations and individuals.  Edwards Hart undertakes this same service in England (through Historic England), Scotland (through Historic Environment Scotland) and Northern Ireland (through the Northern Ireland Government). Please contact us for further information